In normal times, we generate about 75% of our budget through concert revenue; for the remaining 25%, we have to rely on sponsorship and donations. In times of Corona, we urgently need help - which is why we have created a site through which donations can be made.

A big Thank you to our audience - we could not do what we do without you.
Thank you for coming to see us, and thank you for supporting us.

Main Sponsor

POK Pühringer Private Foundation


Private Sponsors

Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
INA-Holding Schaeffler GMBH & Co.KG



Kwizda Family

Corporate Sponsors